Free Tips and Tricks.....
Hello Guest!
Please Login or Register to get full access to all forums!

Registration is easy and takes less than a minute!
Hello Guest!
Please Login or Register to get full access to all forums!

Registration is easy and takes less than a minute!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Tips and Tricks for your Computer, Mobiles, Consoles and for others... One Place, Many Tricks...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips to clean your Keyboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tips to clean your Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Tips to clean your Keyboard   Tips to clean your Keyboard Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 am

We all get dust between our keyboard keys. But today, I gonna tell you a quick and simple method and if you follow the steps correctly, you will have a clean keyboard in no time.

You need the following:

Dusty Keyboard
Can of compressed air
Cotton swab
Isopropyl alcohol

First make sure your computer is turned off and your keyboard is unplugged from your computer. Get your can of compressed air in your hand. Use the can to spray air on the keys and between the keys.

Now tap the keyboard a few times and the dust should fall out. Repeat this step a few times until no more dust falls out from your keyboard. Next, dip your cotton swabs into the alcohol and now use it to clean between the keys and also around the keyboard.

Important Tips:

* If you want more thorough cleaning, the best way to do it is to take your keys out from your keyboard and wipe the dust away with a moist (not wet) cloth.
* Never use a WET cloth/towel to clean a computer or keyboard. Because I personally did it and my keyboard is now out of work.

If you follow the above steps correctly, your keyboard should be pretty clean right now.
Back to top Go down
http://tricks11.uk.to

Tips to clean your Keyboard
Page 1 of 1